The Conference was organized as a part of the APEC Finance Ministers' Process (FMP) by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation together with support of the Russia's World Bank Trust Fund and OECD.
The agenda of the Conference focused on the implementation side of the National Financial Education Strategies and covered the following key topics:
- Elements and Experiences in Developing National Financial Education Strategies;
- Financial Education in Schools;
- Overview of Measurement Tools and Methods;
- Impact Evaluation of Financial Literacy Programs;
- Effective Communication and Awareness Campaigns;
- Integration of Financial Education Policies in the Global Financial Agenda.